- All bookings require a deposit of the cost of one nights accommodation, this will be taken at the time of booking to secure the reservation, which will be taken from credit cards (please add a 4% ccc) or debit cards (no extra charge).
If a room is cancelled more than 48 hrs before the day of arrival will result in the loss of the deposit only.
If a room is cancelled less than 48 hrs before the day of arrival the remaining balance will be taken.
This does not apply to premium dates, i.e. Grand National Meetings, Golf Tournaments and Easter/Christmas/Bank Holiday weekends, during these times payment is in full at time of booking and our cancellation policy is:-
- 3 – 7 days before arrival a 50% cancellation fee will be taken.
24 – 48 hrs before arrival, total cost of booking will be taken.
- We regret having to enforce cancellation charges but the situation where we hold bookings in good faith, then suffer non-arrivals or late cancellations is no longer sustainable.
- PAYMENTS: WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS (please add 4% ccc), DEBIT CARDS (no extra charge) FROM ALL THE MAJOR BANKS
- PAYMENTS OR DEPOSITS BY CARDS MAY BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE
Conditions of Booking
From 1st July 2007 it will be a legal requirement that smoking is prohibited in all the rooms. The Accommodation reserves the right to terminate the booking in the event of failure or suspicion of failure to comply with this request without being liable for any refund or compensation. This is a No Smoking Guest House, but you can smoke outside the premises.
- Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, furnishings, utensils and equipment in them by any act, omission, default or neglect of the Clients, their guests and will pay to the Accommodation on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage. Loss or damage, for which any occupier of the accommodation may be responsible, will be paid for in full before departure.
- By booking this accommodation you have entered into a legally binding contract with this Establishment under the terms and conditions as detailed above.
- Insurance: Clients are recommended to have insurance to cover cancellation, curtailment, and loss of baggage, personal effects and money.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of guest’s property unless handed in for safe custody. Cars are parked at owners risk. Wyngate Guest House will accept no responsibility for damage to vehicles or loss of same.
- Should you be delayed on your journey and not arriving at your intended arrival time, we would ask you to telephone and advise us accordingly.
Queries and Complaints
Wyngate Guest House is proud of the standard of accommodation and service offered to all guests. In the unlikely event that you should have cause for concern during your stay, please bring the matter to the attention of the proprietor.
- Every effort can then be made to meet you requirements or resolve problems. It is considered unreasonable to raise concerns after your departure should Wyngate Guest House not first have been given the opportunity to attend to these matters during your stay. If you have any queries of complaints in relation to the booking process, or our business, please contact us directly on 44(0)151 632 4277.